We will be right back...

December 24, 2013

2013 flew by or what? I'm sure we all have positive and negatives things that happened to us during this past year but its all about what we take from each experience that will make us better and stronger.  Making this blog come true is definitely an accomplishment that I am proud of.  Although we have only been up for a few months, I can say that I have learned a few things of myself.  Some are things that I definitely would like to work on and improve, while others are positive things that I didn't know I had in me.

We only wish that with this blog we don't only give you something to read every morning but more like an inspirational start to your day.  This blog is a small window into our personal lives that we wish to share with you.  We hope to share with you more upcoming projects and ideas that we may have.  Some may work and others will fail but that's okay because we aren't afraid to at least give it a try.

With that being said, while many of you will be taking time off, we here at Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica will do the same.  We will take a short break to recharge our batteries and come back to you all Monday, January 6th of 2014.

We will still continue updating our Instagram account @stylishmeetsorganized so make sure you follow us.

From our homes and hearts to yours, THANK YOU again for your support.  We will be back soon!

Organized Chica, xox


⋅No comments

Post a Comment