Radiant Orchid in the Home

December 18, 2013

My girl Organized Chica inspired me to want to do more research on current hot items for the home in this beautiful hot color for 2014!

Pantone's Radiant Orchid!


I don't see myself ever painting a room this color.
Maybe an accent wall of paint, or even a pretty wall paper.
But, I do think its a beautiful color, and I would love to bring it in my home as an accent color.

Here are some decor accents that would look lovey in around the home...
Color Block Lamp Shade 

Bliss Living Home Ikat Orchid Pillow

Plum Kaleidoscope Candle

Orchid Geode Framed and Matted
Zak Designs Confetti 2 Quart Serving Bowl

Frontier Wool Berry and Orchid Rug By Surya
Dancing Oncidium Stem for a Vase
Geo Electric Handmade Pillow on Etsy



1.  Lamp Shade - Color Block purple and orange
2. Bliss Living Pillow at Bloomingdales
3. Kaleidoscope Plum Candle at Nordstrom
4. Framed Orchid Geode
5. Zak Serving Bowl at Bloomingdales
6. Surya Wool Berry and Orchid Rug
7. Pier 1 Dancing Oncidium Stems
8. Etsy Geo-Electric Handmade Pillow

Have a RADIANT day and Happy Shopping!

Love, Stylish Mama

⋅No comments

Post a Comment