My new favorite Tapa!

November 13, 2013

If you don't know by now...or haven't learned by now through reading my posts, I LOVE FOOD!
I love all there is about food.  I love eating it, making it, and sharing it.

I was recently asked by my cousin to help out with a catering event for his company.  And the best part about it was that I could cook with my dad who has been a chef for 40+ years.  He is now retired, but still loves to get in the kitchen and cook for events or friends when at all possible.

We had a blast!
I was able to contribute to the menu with ideas.
So when I found out we were going with a Mediterranean theme I knew I wanted to try  this Spanish tapas I have been wanting to make forever.

I found the recipe and this one so happens to be by my favorite girl...Martha!
And wait till you get a hold of the name...
Devils-on-Horseback

Ok now that we are over the fact that its named such a silly crazy name...
you must try this for all your friends and family!


A little birdie told me once that everything tastes better with bacon.
And boy where they right!

These dates stuffed with blue cheese and wrapped up in bacon was the big hit of the nite.
And mind you, so simple to make!!!

Hope you give this new favorite tapas a try for your guests this fall season.

And for those of you who will be dining on these when you come to my home, try and act like you are wowed and amazed by it...even though you see how easy it is to make them.

Happy Cooking!

Love, Stylish Mama

⋅No comments

Post a Comment