5 Fab Friday

November 22, 2013



5 Things we are loving/wanting/dreaming of on this Friday


Stylish Mama:


1.
Fair Isle Leggings - GAP
I saw these adorable leggings at Gap Body yesterday and I was going to so buy them...but...they didn't have my size.  Will need to online shop as card holders get an extra 50% today!  I can so picture lounging in these or even better...pairing up with my UGG's!

2.
Bailey UGG
UGG WEATHER IS HERE!

Love 'em or hate 'em - I know of people who either or.  However once you try actually wearing them on a bitterly cold New England day you will be wishing you had one in just about every color.  I have UGG's in chestnut brown and in grey (like pictured above) ...I find my grey ones to be a great neutral color that goes with just about anything.  Love these guys - and my tootsies do too!!  

Organized Chica: 


I've had my eye on this beauty since last year.  Don't think I'll ever own this but it sure does look pretty on my wrist.  I always go pay it a visit at the watch counter when I'm in the store.  Window shopping doesn't hurt, right? 


4.
ATV
I'm not much of a sports person at all, but to learn how to ride an ATV seems so fascinating to me! Why not? I can unleash my inner adventurous self...haha! It just looks like so much fun! Has anyone tried this? 


Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica: 


5.

We love this quote...how many of you had this ah-ha moment with a fellow friend - and instantly knew they were going to be a friend for life!  Such a great feeling!

Happy weekend!

Love, Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica - xox

⋅No comments

Post a Comment