5 Favorite Things

October 7, 2016

Stylish Mama:


Tougas Family Farm in Northborough, MA is a great farm to pick apples.  They offer their guests a playground and barnyard with small animals to pet.   I visited this New England farm for the third time this week and have to say its a special place for my daughter and I.




If ever in Brooklyn, NY you must try Almondine Bakery in Dumbo, Brooklyn.  This bakery has a quaint Parisian feel to it when you walk in.  I enjoyed the strawberry shortcake which had fresh slices of strawberries with sponge cake and whipped cream.  A new favorite place in a fun city to visit.



Organized Chica:
MARC JACOBS LE MARC LIP CREME LIPSTICK - KISS KISS BANG BANG
The formula and pigmentation of this lipstick is priceless.  It's hydrating but not glossy.  The color is a perfect rose type tone for my skin color.  Its a step up from a nude color and like that.  Next time you visit Sephora, ask for a sample.



Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser

Cetaphil Men Daily Face Wash
I've used so many facial cleansers, high end products and drugstore and I have to say that Cetaphil is the winner.  It doesn't over dry my skin and leaves it feeling just right.  Now that they have the Men's line, my husband loves it.  I even tried switching him back to the regular Daily Facial and he noticed a difference so it seems the "Men" wash is really catered to their skin needs.  Bonus for me because mine lasts longer now...lol



We're enjoying fall but sometimes dressing for it is so challenging.  Anyone else feel our pain?





Happy Weekend Friends!!
Love, Stylish Mama & Organized Chica - xox



⋅No comments

Post a Comment