4 Favorite Things

October 21, 2016

Stylish Mama:

Cooking for Jeffrey
For as long as I can remember I have been a fan of Ina Garten.  She just came out with a new show on Food Network and cookbook Cooking for Jeffrey and I am so excited!  I already watched the first show that aired over the weekend and loved it!  I will be making your grilled bruschetta. Thank you Ina for being amazing and inspiring.



Chanel Nail Polish 2016

Always on the hunt for a seasonal color nail polish...Chanel has some gorgeous rich fall tones right now, I am thinking I may have to invest in a one...and for the cost of a mani or pedi...why not buy a polish so I can do it at home more than once?


Organized Chica:

Eagle Creek Translucent Specter Pack-It Folders
As I was packing for my trip I knew I had to share this with you.  I've posted my love for the Eagle Creek Pack-It System on Instagram but I need to share it with our readers here.  This particular folder is the BEST THING ever for packing.  I have two medium size pack-it folders and it keeps our clothes orderly and contained.  It compresses your clothes so much that you end up using less space in your luggage which leaves more room for SHOPPING!



Tabbouleh Salad from Narinj Restaurant
My hubby found this local authentic Middle Eastern restaurant, Narinj Restaurant,  a few weeks ago and ladies and gents, I had the best Tabbouleh salad.  The owners are also the cooks and a very nice couple.  Their tabbouleh salad is a-m-a-zing!!! It was so fresh and flavorful.


Hope you give any of our favorites a try.
Love, Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica xox





⋅No comments

Post a Comment