4 Favorite Things

October 28, 2016

Stylish Mama:


MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Face Powder - Sunny Side
I
t's that time of year...where you have to "fake it" to achieve the glowing tan look.  I bought the MAC mineralize skin finish face powder and I actually like the look it gives your skin when using it.  Gives me a warm glow without feeling too heavy.

J.Crew Tippi Sweater

I love animal print anything.  I found this same sweater at the J. Crew outlets for half the price its listed online...whoo hooo!  I love how comfortable and lightweight it feels...great for layering too, Add a pop of color underneath with a collard shirt,, or wear a statement necklace with it.  Fall is here, which means...sweater weather.

Organized Chica:

Marshalls
I have been wanting to redo my living room for a while now and it probably won't happen but I can't stop looking at furniture.  This piece caught my eye at my local Marshall and I love it! I love the gray color fabric, the curves and the metal head detail. I'm adding this to my wishlist.


Caramel Apple Spice
Finally! Something that I can drink and enjoy at Starbucks. Their Caramel Apple Spice is soooooo yummmm, like the singing yumm! This is perfect for a crisp fall day.  Steamed fresh apple juice mixed with cinnamon syrup and topped with whipped cream (optional) and caramel drizzle.


Love - Stylish Mama meets Organized Chica xox



1 comment:

  1. Hello Stylish Mama and Organized Chica! Your blog here is so cute. A combination of two beautiful ladies. About me, I'm just one of the beautiful moms too, who loves to read your blog here. Anyway, your posts here are so amazing. I love the Face powder that you've posted here. I'm a kind of a mom who loves the beauty products as well as the fashion style. Of course, I'm a super mom who likes also to fill her home with home ornaments and decorations this Holiday Season. Your gray couch here is I think perfect for my living room. I think I will consider to have it too. I will just ask my husband for the color that will match the paint of our house. Anyway, thank you ladies for updates here. Keep posting and I will follow here. You can also try to visit https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/beauty for more beauty and cosmetics products on sale.

    ReplyDelete