Part 1: Nursery Makeover

March 17, 2015

If you read Part 1: Walk-in Closet Makeover, you know that I'm in the middle of a major organizing project at my friends house.  The idea was to start with just their bedroom closet and their baby's nursery. That quickly turned into a room by room organization project and I couldn't be happier with how things are going.  A lot of progress has been made but still lots left to do.  I want to share with you the progress of the Nursery which use to be the Office/Catch-All Room.

We wanted to clear out the room as much as possible because the baby's gifts were arriving that same weekend.  We first started clearing out the closet and sorting the babies items that they had already purchased.

Here are the before images, again, pardon the quality, they were taken with my cellphone and poor lighting.














Quickly making room for all the gifts that were coming the next day.


And here are the gifts! Ta-da!



And more gifts came coming, like the dresser and the crib.  Between my friend and I, we were able to build both furniture pieces. I loved setting up the crib, it definitely makes things get real when you see the nursery come all together. I can't wait to show you how it looks.




Still work in progress...



It's amazing how a room can be transformed with the right furniture and organizational pieces.  It's starting to look like a nursery.  Between all the soft blankets, fuzzy socks and toys....it's hard not to be excited to welcome my friend's baby to the world.  Look forward in meeting him real soon.

Can't wait to show you the final reveal.

Happy Organizing!
Organized Chica - xox

⋅No comments

Post a Comment