5 Favorite Things

October 9, 2015

Stylish Mama:

Laura Geller Baked Gelato Vivid Swirl Blush

I have always loved Laura Geller's makeup  She continues to amaze me with the colors and palettes she chooses for her line.  I just bought this blush in the color Plumberry and its the perfect fall/winter shade.

Fig and Goat Cheese
Such a simple combo.  However, the tastes I promise will surprise you.  You can now find fig jam in most grocery stores, I have found it at Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, and even Market Basket.  It's wonderful on a plain goat cheese, it can even be served poured over a log of goat cheese with crackers or bread on the side.  This is my go to quick appetizer in the fall/winter.


H&M little girls sequined jumpsuit
How sweet is this little girls sequined jumpsuit from H&M?  I am so sad I do not have a H&M near me as I would totally buy this for an event we are going to this weekend.  I love how fun it is!!  I might just have to order it for my daughter to keep in her closet just in case we have another event to go to.  It runs from sizes 1 and 1/2 to 10 years old. And it's a steal!  It's priced under $15!!!



Organized Mama:

OXO Containers

I was looking for a way to maximize and store all my dry foods in my pantry when I did my kitchen remodel.  After extensive online research, these containers were highly recommended so I purchased them.  I love the way they are seal tight and keep my dry foods fresh.


Binz Organizers and Trays
When I was organizing my pantry, I was looking for a way to keep food items organized.  I found these bins at Home Goods and they worked.  Once I post about my kitchen, I will share with you how I used these in my pantry.  They are very versatile because they can also be used in the refrigerator.


Love, Stylish Mama and Organized Chica xo


⋅No comments

Post a Comment