5 Favorite Things

September 25, 2015

How about we bring back an oldie but goodie...5 Favorite Things Friday!?!

Here are a few of our favorite things this week:

Stylish Mama:
NYX Tres Jolie Gel Pencil Liner
While I was in the store Ulta the other week shopping for makeup, I overheard a a customer telling the girl behind the counter how much she loves this product.  And so it got me wondering if I should try it myself...I went back into the store to buy it.  And I too can say - it's awesome!  It's less than $15 and it is so easy to use...so much easier using liquid or having to sharpen a pencil liner.  Try it, you will love it!

Starbucks PSL
Ok although I am sad about summer leaving, there is something to be said about fall in New England...and of course Pumpkin Spice Lattes!!  I unlike others cannot order this indulgent drink until it is actually fall.  Now that we are in officially fall season, I will be treating myself to one today!

Bath and Body Works Autumn 3-Wick Candle
This candle is fall in jar!!  It is described as smelling like apple, cedar-wood, and green balsam. And I would describe it as walking outside on a cool summer evening...just brilliant and I love using it.  Bath and Body came out many new seasonal scents, but this one is truly inviting and warm.,.perfect for this season!



Organized Chica:

Malta Latern - Silver Finish
When I walked into my local Pottery Barn store and saw these beauties, it was love at first site. "I'll take one of each size please"... I wish!  I feel these lanterns are a beautiful way of displaying your candles and a perfect touch to your home decor.  




Apple Cider Donuts

I can only say one thing, "YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!








Happy Fall Ya'll!

Love, Stylish Mama and Organized Chica xox

⋅No comments

Post a Comment