Stylish Mama Fashion Picks for February

February 12, 2015

Zara
There are some beautiful new pieces to Zara's website that has me drooling!

Love the feminine look of the lace tulle accent on the collar and sleeves.

The perfect winter white bag that can carry you right into spring!  If you want to get two seasons out of your purse, this would be the right one to invest in.


Did anyone else know that J.Crew now offers a fine jewelry line??  I was taken back when I saw this the last time I was on their website doing some browsing.  

I am in love with this delicate everyday piece.  And by the way Maya Brenner also has initial earrings for those of you who can't get enough!



How adorable is this?!  One of my favorite sayings is "It's 5 O'Clock somewhere!"  ok don't you dear judge me for that one!  But to have a pretty watch that has a martini perfectly sitting on the 5 O'Clock hour is genius!!!


So there you have it...my fashion picks for February.

Just curious, did you notice our new blog page?!?  What do you all think?  We wanted a more modern, fashion forward look to our page.  We hope you like it!!

As always, Happy Shopping!

Love,

Stylish Mama

4 comments:

  1. Yes, love the jumpsuit, so chic. And that watch!! 😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't that watch the bomb? hee hee, I personally think every hour after noon should have a martini glass!! :)

      Delete