Stylish Mama Picks for March

March 30, 2015

I know I am way late for this post.  But hey, the month isn't technically over yet!!!  Which reminds me that I need to spend the rest of my flex spending account before tomorrow.  Band aids?  First-aid kits?  OK, nothing of fashion there...lets move onto some of the things I am loving this month!

/Tory Burch Marisol Cluster Necklace/
I love the simplicity of this necklace...the perfect amount of color added along with the pretty single pearl...so soft and polished.
/Topshop Floppy Felt Hat/
This lightweight wool floppy hat would be a great addition to any spring outfit.  Having a bad hair day?  Even better!  
/Michael Kors Fulton Moc Flat/
Laser cut leather seems to be more and more popular now. I love how these have the laser cut look however still are very classy.  Would love to wear these with cropped white pants or jeans for dress down day at the office.  
/Michael Kors Fulton Small/
And why not pair those cute shoes with a Micheal Kors cross body purse?  I love me a big purse, but for shopping trips or girls night out, there is nothing better than a cute cross body bag.
/Bare Minerals California Bronze Kit/
I have been using this kit for the past few weeks, and it truly has given me that needed glow after the long winter of hardly seeing any sun.  I love that it has three shades of bronze...as sometimes you only need a little bit of glow...but maybe for a night time look you might want your bronze to be a little more bold. This kit will carry me through the warmer months helping me look like I am not trapped in New England!

So there are my fashion picks for this month.
Looking forward to spring picks for April...yes, I know that is in a couple of days!

Happy Shopping,

Stylish Mama




⋅No comments

Post a Comment