Reality hits...

November 5, 2013

This is a real blog so I am going to keep this a real post.

I am sorry if I bring anyone down or this isn't something you planned on reading today.

Over the span of two weeks, I lost a family member and a beloved friend, both lost their battle to cancer.  Although we knew what the outcomes could have been, one is never fully prepared when it actually happens.  Once you loose a loved one you really reflect back on life in itself.  You start remembering the good and bad times.  You may even be hard on yourself because you think of what you didn't do but meant to do with or for them.  Almost every feelings is felt and at the end, all you can do is accept reality and deal with it.  

Life does pass by with a blink of an eye. 

I don't want this post to necessarily be a sad one but instead more of a reminder that we should openly express our feelings to our friends and family. It would be awful to live with the regret of never telling someone what you feel for them while they are alive.  To me, it doesn't matter if you are a man or a woman, young or old - feelings should be expressed to each other while we still can do it. Everyone has their way of showing their love - words, gifts, time, dedication, etc.  

So to all our readers that read this post, I appreciate your time and support.  

Love to all my friends and family. 

Sooner or later, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.  

Organized Chica - xox

⋅No comments

Post a Comment